Porque finalmente decidi aceitar o convite que me foi feito há já algum tempo.....porque a malta anda por estes dias meio triste (parece-me)....por tudo isto, aqui vai.....
I've been watching your world from afar,
I've been trying to be where you are,
And I've been secretly falling apart,
I'll see.
To me, you're strange and you're beautiful,
You'd be so perfect with me but you just can't see,
You turn every head but you don't see me.
I'll put a spell on you,
You'll fall asleep and I'll put a spell on you.
And when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see,
And you'll realise that you love me.
Yeah... Yeah...
Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first,
Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes,
And I know, the waiting is all you can do,
Sometimes...
Aqualung - "Strange & Beautiful (I'l put a spell on you)"
#Bom fim-de-semana........#
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
1 comentário:
Que belo 1º post! Nem sei o que comentar! Uma noite contei-te o que realmente sentia, não me arrependi, fiquei feliz com tudo o que me deste a conhecer sobre ti, hoje sei que és alguém especial.. dos famosos 5% .. daqueles 5% por quem todos nós lutamos para ter*
Bem vindo meu amigo lindo :) eu tenho calor..e tu estás cansado :P
Enviar um comentário